MWRD’s User Charge Annual Statement (RD-925) is due on February 20, 2015. If Gabriel is completing your RD-925, we will be in touch requesting information we need to complete these forms on your behalf.
In general to complete the RD-925, the following items will be required:
- Payments to the MWRD (most recent RD-113 for 2014)
- City or Village water bills
- Weekly meter readings and calibration certification (if you own sub-meters)
- Tax statements – specifically the 2nd installment invoice which indicates the amount allocated to MWRD
- Request District Sampling Data from MWRD (form to be released by MWRD shortly)
Failure to submit your RD-925 by February 20th, 2015 will result in fines and penalties assessed by MWRD.