Under Illinois’ ‘stay at home’ regulations, Gabriel is deemed an essential business, so we will continue to operate.
All of our staff who can work from home are doing so. Our lab is working staggered shifts. We are following strict physical distancing and personal hygiene/PPE protocol, both on-site and in the office.
Our offices are cleaned and disinfected multiple times each day.
We are doing everything possible to keep our staff and clients safe and healthy during these uncertain times, while also helping our clients continue to meet their environmental requirements.
coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve and is having
increased impact on our communities. At Gabriel Environmental Services,
the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities are our
top priority. While this is a rapidly changing situation, please be
assured we are taking steps to avoid potential service disruptions:
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when performing on-site sampling and laboratory analysis
- Enhancing our personal hygiene practices, both in our offices and on-site
all non-essential in-person meetings, and when required to be on-site,
reducing personal contact with clients and colleagues
- Using video-conferencing and other technology instead of in-person meetings
- Working from home and/or staggering shifts as much as possible
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC, including social distancing outside of work
- Encouraging the use of paid sick time for both full-time and part-time staff
the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional
wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, door
We understand that your environmental due diligence and sampling/reporting requirements remain important during these unprecedented times. We will continue to work hard to help you meet these requirements, as we keep the health and safety of everyone in our community forefront in our minds.