The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve and is having increased impact on our communities. At Gabriel Environmental Services, the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities are our top priority. While this is a rapidly changing situation, please be assured we are taking steps to avoid potential service disruptions:
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when performing on-site sampling and laboratory analysis
- Enhancing our personal hygiene practices, both in our offices and on-site
- Cancelling all non-essential in-person meetings, and when required to be on-site, reducing personal contact with clients and colleagues
- Using video-conferencing and other technology instead of in-person meetings
- Working from home and/or staggering shifts as much as possible
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC, including social distancing outside of work
- Encouraging the use of paid sick time for both full-time and part-time staff
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, door handles, etc.
We understand that your environmental due diligence and sampling/reporting requirements remain important during these unprecedented times. We will continue to work hard to help you meet these requirements, as we keep the health and safety of everyone in our community forefront in our minds.