As an Eco-Warrior, you will have the opportunity to:
- Volunteer at established events like Chicago River Day
- Volunteer at the McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum
- Get trained to locate and assess gullies
- Join us on a Gully fixing workday
- Show up at one of Friends’ restoration workdays
- Plant a rain garden in your own backyard
- Give a presentation at your child’s class
- Help with special events
- Help in the office
- And much more!
Learn more about becoming an Eco-Warrior on the Friends of the Chicago River website.